Culinary Table Healthy Eating Cleanse Workshop will be held on Friday, 1st of March 2019 at Lanseria Centre.
The Healthy Eating Cleanse workshop is dedicated to rebuilding and rediscovering yourself by encompassing a healthy diet, learning breathing techniques, and exercises to manage all other aspects of your life. These include relationships, career, habits, and beliefs.
Culinary Table's executive chef, Daniela Gutstadt, together with Integrative nutrition health coach, Tarryn Cutts, will take you through an in-depth presentation, detox session as well as a healthy meal cooking demonstration.
In this one day workshop you will learn the following:
- The different ways we eliminate toxins and how to heal internally through food.
- A Cooking Demonstration on how to prepare well balanced and nutritious meals.
- Breathing techniques presented by Ellen Durrant on how to relieve stress, energize your body.
What you'll receive on the day:
- Cleanse juice
- Detox and cleanse presentation
- Information booklet and hand-outs
- Cooking demonstration
- Breath-work session
- Lunch (Lunch will be served at 12:15)
- Free health assessment
For more information and to reserve a spot, email firstname.lastname@example.org
R575 per person | Starts 08:30